The bedroom has always and will always be the foundation of a strong and happy relationship, and what you do in the privacy of your bedroom is the key to a happy married life. All couples have their own bedroom secrets which they may not want to discuss in public or even to close friends and family members. These secrets can help secure a marriage forever and should not be violated. Here are some bedrooms secrets that would preserve your marriage till “death do you part.”
1. Create intimacy by having physical contact with each other as much as you can. Physical touch serves as an assurance of your commitment to each other.
2. Love and show your husband respect.
3. Encourage your spouse’s sexual advances because sex creates intimacy in marriage.
4. Add some spontaneity to your sex and romance. Jump at your spouse when he least expects it.
5. Stay sexy for your husband, not taking him for granted by making yourself less attractive after marriage and having kids. Men are visual and are attracted to what they see.
6. Flirt and laugh with your spouse. Having a great sense of humour is a good recipe for a healthy marriage.
7. Have a perfume that you use when you are in the mood for it, so when he gets a whiff of it, he knows what’s next to do.
8. Invest in some sexy lingerie that flatters your figure.
9. Make love at unusual times other than at night shortly before falling asleep. Treat your spouse to an erotic afternoon after serving him with his favourite meal or snack.
10. Lie naked in bed with your husband and just talk. This is a great time to re-bond.
1. Allow whatever differences you have affect your sex life, because if it does, that spells the beginning of doom in the marriage.
2. Always be so predictable. Dish out pleasant surprises as this helps to keep the romance alive.
3. Constantly nag and criticize your husband. Studies have shown that a man’s libido is directly connected to his ears, therefore criticizing him could make him feel incompetent and he’ll give you a zero response.
4. Sweat the petty stuffs. Avoid being petty and learn to appreciate the good things he does to build a healthy marriage.
5. Go to bed with a frown. Loving couples make it a point to kiss and make up in the bedroom before retiring to sleep at night.
6. Leave your bedroom looking like it has been recently bombed, an untidy and unclean space may turn off the most attractive man.
7. Always wait for your man to make the first move. A confident man loves his woman taking the initiative.
8. Kill the love making mood by using clinical language to mention body parts. Be creative in using fun phrases to describe actions and the body parts involved.
9. Ignore each other’s needs and wants. Encourage him to show you what he wants and enjoys. Be open to tell him what he can do to give you the pleasure you deserve.
10. Never should you compare your partner’s bedroom skills with your former lover’s. Live in and enjoy the moment.