Last Updated on June 2, 2021 by MyGh.Online
No time and energy to work out? you can still lose weight in these ways.
You have a thousand and one excuses why you cannot go to the gym or exercise. It might be work or kids or just general fatigue but you still want to have a banging body.
There are some easy things you can do to help you pack on fewer calories and lose weight.
It looks like your tummy signed a pact with the devil to make you gain weight, even the smell of food has got adding kilograms.
- Drink a lot of water – Are you thirsty or hungry? Sometimes it is thirst parading as hunger. Drinking a lot of water fills you up.
- Dance a lot – Dancing doesn’t feel like exercise, it is pretty fun and it is part of cardio. Watch dance videos on Youtube.
- Drink less carbonated drinks – Even the diet variations make you pack on the calories. Instead, make and drink smoothies. They are healthy and delicious.
- Eat less meat and add a lot of veggies to your diet
- Drink less alcohol – Alcohol has a lot of calories too, if you are serious about losing weight go easy on the bottle.
- Eat dinner early and pack a healthy snack like apples if you wake up hungry.
Check this to know more about your body and fitness