Last Updated on June 26, 2021 by MyGh.Online
You can make ice cream at home in just 5 minutes.
Do you frequently have cravings for ice cream? Then you can make ice cream at home in just 5 minutes.
You don’t even need an ice cream maker. It is made with ingredients you might already have at home.
You would need the following ingredients.
- Cream (Whipping cream)
- Ziplock bag
- Pour milk (preferably whole milk) into a bowl
- Add cream
- Add a tablespoon of Vanilla extract
- Add half a cup of sugar
- Pour the mixture into the Ziplock bag
- Fill another bag with ice cream
- Add half a cup of rock salt (or any salt, but rock salt helps keep the temperature down.)
- Put the bag of ice cream in the bag of ice and shake for 5 minutes.
- It should be frozen by now.
- Add whatever toppings you want.
Enjoy your ice cream.