Last Updated on July 6, 2021 by MyGh.Online
the 16-year-old daughter of Assin Central Member of Parliament (MP), has revealed some personal information.
Yvonne, the young woman, is one of Mr. Agyapong’s 22 offspring, 12 of whom are ladies.
She turned to Instagram to highlight ten things fans and followers should know about her, according to her.
Yvonne talked about her schooling, interests, and love of fashion, as well as how bad she is at sports.
She claimed that she began school at the age of one and has been in first place in her class since fourth grade.
She stated that she is a book collector and has over 220 volumes as a forensics champion in ‘Declamation and Original Oratory.’
her post was accompanied by lovely photographs of her making strong fashion statements.
Hi, everyone! My name’s Yvonne (the youngest of the 7), I’m 16 but soon to be 17!
So here are 10 things to know about me:
1. I love to read, write, draw, photograph people, and listen to music in my free time.
2. I’m the biggest movie fan in the world! I absolutely love watching movies all day every day while I work.
3. I started school at one year old.
4. I’ve been the top of my class since the fourth grade.
5. I’m a forensics champion in the categories Declamation and Original Oratory.
6. I am a book collector and owns over 220 books.
7. I am a perfectionist!
8. I love, love, love fashion! Always have to dressed to impress!
9. I never lose an argument. I hate to lose at anything in general.
10. I am terrible at any and all sports, so I won’t be playing for the Black Stars anytime soon!
So glad to share a little bit about myself with you guys!