Last Updated on May 5, 2021 by MyGh.Online
Former President John Dramani Mahama when he met members of the Association of Garages in Sunyani in the Bono Region during a campaign tour this week reiterated the stance of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) on the Customs amendment Act.
He expressed the stance of the NDC about the assembling of vehicles in Ghana including VW ‘apotro’ cars compared to allowing the importation of ‘second-hand’ vehicles or accident vehicles into Ghana.
Watch the video below
- Related articles
- See the first VW vehicle assembled in Ghana
- First locally assembled VW vehicles unveiled
- Akufo-Addo unveils first VW vehicles assembled in Ghana
- Know the 6 VW cars assembled in Ghana
- VW starts production in April; Toyota in 4th quarter 2020 – Prez Akufo-Addo
- VW to set up in Ghana – Germany to also supply technologies for power plant, vaccine factory
- Akufo-Addo lauds VW’s decision to set-up assembly plant in Ghana
- Rwanda rolls first VW car off its assembly line
More to follow…
Writer’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org